Friends of Morrison
Please donate to Morrison Institute for Public Policy
Your donation the future of Arizona by helping to create a greater understanding and informed dialogue of key public-policy issues. Please join Friends of Morrison Institute and DONATE TODAY.
Since 1982, Morrison Institute for Public Policy has been a leader in examining critical public policy issues affecting Arizona, the region and the nation. Recent examples include:
- Dropped? Latino Education and Arizona's Economic Future.
- Watering the Sun Corridor
- The Price of Stewardship: The Future of Arizona State Parks
- Megapolitan: Arizona's Sun Corridor
- To Learn and Earn: A Race to Good Jobs
- More publications
- State of Our State Conference
- Understanding Arizona's Propositions
- Latino public policy center
- Legislative outreach and testimony
- Detailed reports on government reform, structure and taxes
- Merrill/Morrison Institute Polls, State of Our State annual conference, weekly newsletter, Melnick Young Scholars, roundtable dialogues, policy talks, panel discussions, community meetings, frequent news media source, focus groups.
- MorrisonInstitute.asu.edu, dynamic and interactive digital initiative includes archived reports, blogs, exclusive audio Q&As, the Morrison Memo, discussion boards, original and news-appearance videos, special web-only publications, frequent news updates
- Arizona Indicators, a continuously updated, web-based collaborative
effort managed by Morrison Institute; monitored issues include economy,
education, innovation, human services and criminal justice.
Morrison Institute is an independent and nonpartisan center for research, analysis and communication outreach to help create a more well-informed population and electorate in Arizona. An Arizona State University resource, Morrison Institute is based at the ASU Downtown Phoenix campus but extends its presence and services to Tucson, Flagstaff, Sedona, Yuma and around the state.
Your donation enables Morrison Institute to not only maintain its mission, but also expand its scope to better serve all Arizonans through better public policy.